Saturday 16 January 2016

The RPS London AGM

I had a very enjoyable time at the AGM of RPS London on Thursday night when Breathing London was launched. I will post details of how to get involved as soon as details are revealed in the next few weeks.

The plan is to record all of London's open spaces in a similar way to last years Bleeding London recorded every street.

Congratulations to the winners of RPS medals for three great pics recording natural London. My hat off to 


Gold Medal – Penny Dixie ARPS
Silver Medal – Jennette Russell LRPS
Bronze Medal – Mo Greig ARPS

- See more at: http://rps.org/regions-and-chapters/regions/london/blogs/2016/january/london-update#sthash.wtNhpeix.dpuf

Well done!

I look forward to taking guidance from  award-winning wildlife and landscape photographer, Robert Canis who judged the images brought along. I hope to conduct an interview with Robert - watch this space.

The following images where kindly taken by Judy Hicks when it became obvious that I was in no position to get them. I am very unsafe balancing on my stick while taking photographs.














No photos of mine may be copied, linked, sold, or shared by anyone. Only exceptions are those who express a request in writing first and then only if I agree

No comments:

Post a Comment